Florance Simpson is Dangerously Crafty!
Inspiration for creatively intrepid artists & crafters.

Located in beautiful Victoria, BC



Friday, September 14, 2012

Monster Love

It's not like I've been lazy or anything...

You know how it is when you 'fall' for someone or in my case 'something'...you forget all about the little things that you're supposed to do because you're so involved with your 'new love'.
I have been making wee Monster High doll fashions and learning the fine art of 'repainting'...these two photos are examples of what has kept me away from my bloggy for so long. I shall endeavor to 'share' more often...promise.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. Now you are learning repaints?!?!
    I long to do this, but lack the confidence to even try. No knowledge really on this subject either. I love your face on this one, good job Florance!!! Can't wait to see her in person.
    xox

    ReplyDelete